Monday, April 25, 2016

I'm Such a Stalker

Our groundbreaking was pushed from 4/24 to week of 5/16. This fact is apparently not stopping me from stalking my lot or neighborhood.

1. I drove through this past Saturday morning with my dad, who was visiting - legitimately, to show him the clearing accomplished so far.

2. I drove past with Hubs and Muchie Saturday night after an ice-cream run  to see the lot at sunset.

3. I drove past Sunday afternoon on the way to a friend's house.

4. I drove past Sunday evening on the way home from the friend's house.


My lame attempt at justifying this crazy-pie behavior: We received an invitation to the first neighborhood event! A Meet-the-Neighbors BBQ Block Party scheduled in a couple of weeks. I was SO excited, until I realized that we have a conflict with a wedding Hubs is in.
When I texted the host house (1 away from us), to give my regrets, the wife responded offering to meet us any time we drive by and see them outside.  So....stalking.

I didn't think anyone noticed my car creeping around all weekend - until Sunday night; when a guy I could barely see, working in his garage, popped out into his driveway and gave me a knowing look and jaunty wave.

Busted.




1 comment:

  1. I think if we weren't nearly 30 minutes away, we would be up at our place every night. And we probably WILL be once things calm down for us and get a bit back to normal.
    They broke ground for us Friday, and we were there on Friday and again Sunday just to take it all in, haha!
    Stalkers gonna stalk. We might as well get good at it!

    ReplyDelete